Search This Blog

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Qatar Airways Tbilisi City Office Georgia Contacts

Qatar Airways Tbilisi City Office Georgia Contacts

Tbilisi City Office - Tbilisi

AddressTbilisi City Office
 Tbilisi City Center
 Leselidze street, Business Center Kalasi
 Tbilisi, Georgia
For more information go to:qatarairways.com/ge
Other Telephone:+995 32 243 9609
Fax:+995 32 243 9609

1 comment:

  1. Dear sirs / madams
    Unfortunately I have to express my outrage by the work of your staff. When you were not able to deliver my baggage in time, on the same flight I flew, and I had to wait for the necessary things for several days, at least you could deliver the baggage to my home (To the indicated address. There was the accurate address in Gori, in the center of the town, not somewhere in a village, where you could not find the house), not to speak of apologies and indemnification of moral damage. Instead of that, you sent it by public transport, and I had to stand in the rain waiting, untill the minibus came and dropped the luggage out in the street. Then I had to deliver it home myself. Such attitude towards your customers, dishonors you. It is unworthy of the name of your company.

    Ruefully
    Nino Suliashvili

    ReplyDelete

<"over ride">