Search This Blog

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Qatar Airways Kochi City Office India Contacts

Qatar Airways Kochi City Office India Contacts

Kochi City Office - Kochi - 682304, Kerala

AddressKochi City Office
 Le Meridien, Mezzanine Floor
 Maradu P.O
 Kochi - 682304, Kerala, India
City Office Opening Hours:Mon-Sat: 09:30 hrs - 17:30 hrs
Contact Center Opening Hours:Mon-Sun: 08:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs
Other Telephone:+91 079 30616000
Fax:+91 484 3017351

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to contact your office many times regarding my booking and the above mentioned telephone number in India is not valid. I am travelling on March 23 from Kochi to USA (Cincinnati). and I have a wait for 21 hrs in Qatar. I am a handicapped person and I need hotel accommodation for that night. Please respond to this email with either a valid telephone number or with the details on hotel accommodation.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas mathew

    ReplyDelete

<"over ride">