Search This Blog

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Emirates Airlines Shanghai Ticket Office China Contacts

Emirates Airlines Shanghai Ticket Office China Contacts

Shanghai (Ticket Office)

Address                Room 909-912, One ICC
                              No. 999 Huai Hai Road Middle
                              Shanghai 200031 PRC
Telephone    400 882 2380 or +86 20 8510 3232 (if calling from outside China)
Working hours    
Reservation Call Centre      Daily 08:00 to 18:00
Ticket office                          Mon to Fri 09:00 to 17:00
                                               Sat, Sun Closed
Booking

Fly Emirates non-stop to Dubai and onto over 130 destinations worldwide. Find a flight today!

1 comment:

  1. Skyward membership no.124332261-silver


    flight EK0304 departs Dubai (DXB) at 10:35 on 10-Sep-14. Booking ref E3HXY6.


    Checked in baggage missing from the flight and fund that the baggage tag shows wrong destination as Nairobi with different name.


    I am silver card member since many years and never expect the service from emirates so bad.


    I came for exhibition all my samples and cloths important documents are in bag. I bought the cloths over 600 usd to manage 3days and lost business opportunity because all the samples left in the bag.


    You are full responsible for my loss of business opportunity and personal belongings moreover I might not use emirates in future because of bad behaviour of your shanghai airport staff manner and poor response.

    ReplyDelete

<"over ride">